Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Get your motor runnin'

I'm not necessarily a huge fan of old British bikes. I did have the pleasure though of once riding a Norton Commando (The new ones are incredible to look at)up and down the street by my house. The first thing you notice is that the foot controls are the reverse of what you're used to if you learned to ride a Japanese bike. That is quickly replaced by the awesome, low rumble of the huge twin...
I found this site after stumbling across a Sunbeam motorcyclce for sale on Craigslist. The cool thing is, it's not just old British bikes, but tons more...And yes, there are Sunbeams, which I thought was a company that made blenders! Go to the Tab labeled "Pictures" and select a Manufacturer....have a ball! I just love the Sunbeam S7 It looks like something out of a Curious George story.

No comments: