Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Comics

I was never really a comicbook fan, unless you count MAD magazine...in which case, I was a maniac.
However, no Spiderman, Silver Surfer, none of that...Don't know why, just didn't dig it.
Anyway, there's this guy, Les McClaine who has a really nice blog and a very cool comic strip(hope that's not somehow deragatory) called Johnny Crossbones. He actually has more, but I like that one cuz it's the one I've been trying to catch up on. And it's well drawn and well written and all around great.
It's kind of Tin Tin-esque...although the Little Johnny Crossbones is a kind of ghoulish looking Calvin and Hobbes.
Anyway, lots of fun to be had and incredible drawing!



UPDATE: 5/3/07 Seems the jonnycrossbones site has been hijacked or something...the bottom line is, NO Jonny Crossbones! I emailed Les McClaine to see what's up.

No comments: